Monday, June 2, 2008

Strumming Loudly

One of the things I like to do is to play my electric guitar. I have written over 15 songs with lyrics. When I’m nervous it claims me down before the storm. I’m really at peace when I play but I can’t seem to write an acceptable new song. Writers block but I won’t give up and I will play something different of mine. The songs I write are about love, violence and the other side. I like to put in a great message in some of them. My old guitar which is a classical that never gets played anymore, just a decoration in this room (computer room/guest room). The guitar before that is hanging up in the same room, it’s the same kind. Strumming my guitar is a nice feeling of unlimited joy that will never end, I hope or until I get old.


It all started when I showed an interest in piano, having one as a child, I would write songs. Most of them I have forgotten but two still strives on. Now I have a keyboard and no longer have the piano. One day in the past, I don’t remember it really well but it was in school (Delaware Academy, Delhi) during a special event. All I know is that I strummed one classical guitar that started me down the guitar jamming path. The first day I owned my electric guitar I could never forget the feeling that came over me. “I was born to rock, lets rock together.”

No comments: